1. The truth you should know:?Airlines earn much money from understanding our shopping habits. Most of us buy airfares before trips just few days or few weeks. But you should know that:
- According to research of?economists Macoto Wanatabe: 8 weeks before departure is the best time to book airfares.
- And according to report of airlines, 6 weeks is the best time to book.
So the tip for you: don’t buy tickets too close to departure time. Cheap tickets are usually sold at 4 months before flight departure (5 months with international flights). Also don’t book?too soon because it’s difficult to arrange your works. Let’s book at the right time. When? 6 to 10 weeks is the best period!
2. Traveling on holidays. This is an exeption, let’s book as soon as possible.
3. Airfare always increases very fast before departure time 1 week.?Specially, if you buy tickets?on?right day of?departure, you may have to pay more 40% compared to regular?fare.